Sunday, March 9, 2008

Club 411

My Club night is a great opportunity to get together with friends, meet new people, make fabulous projects, and learn the latest techniques when it comes to making cards and scrapbooking.
We meet once a month and I bring all the materials needed for you to make 2 cards or 2 12x12 scrapbook pages, which you can make for free when you sign up to be a Club member. When you join the Club you will get one month to be the hostess and are guaranteed at least level one hostess benefits (you can earn much more). I will also be offering extra discounts on Stampin' Up! items or giving away free merchandise. All you have to do is sign a contract promising to purchase at least $15 of merchandise every month for the remainder of Club. If you aren't able to make it to Club night one of the months, just let me know in advance and place your order as soon as you can and I will make the projects for you so you can still have them.
I do offer other options for those who can't afford to purchase $15 every month. You can either come and make the projects for $5 (supply fee), or if you would like to purchase merchandise, you can spend $15 and take the projects home for free. (I only offer hostess benefits and extra discounts to Club members).
If for some reason you aren't able to make it to Club night but still would like
If you are interested in joining my Club or coming and making the projects please let me know! You can contact me via phone: (801) 830-0890, or by email: deannadickerson@gmail.com

No comments: