In June we will be learning how to stamp images onto candles, and then we will be making either a Father's Day pouch card or a scrapbook page. Even if you aren't a club member you are more than welcome to come. Please let me know by June 3rd if you will be attending or not. At this time, I am not able to post pictures of the projects on here, so if you have not received a picture through email and would like to see what we will be making, please contact me and I will provide you with a picture. Thanks, and have a great day!
Friday, May 23, 2008
June club projects
In June we will be learning how to stamp images onto candles, and then we will be making either a Father's Day pouch card or a scrapbook page. Even if you aren't a club member you are more than welcome to come. Please let me know by June 3rd if you will be attending or not. At this time, I am not able to post pictures of the projects on here, so if you have not received a picture through email and would like to see what we will be making, please contact me and I will provide you with a picture. Thanks, and have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment